Blog postedited byRaff Lagatta
Based on feedback received, we're shortly going to be making a few changes to the way items are added onto a bill from purchase orders:
- Only items that have been marked as received on the purchase order will transfer across to a new bill.
- Both purchase orders and bills will contain a quantity billed column, making it easier to see how much of each item has been billed for.
- Bills will contain a colour-coded Totals column, telling you the quantity of items ordered from your purchase order versus the received quantity across all linked bills.
- The quantity received on a purchase order will be read-only for items that have been billed, and will use the same colour codes as seen on the bill to indicate total quantity received vs ordered.
- On a bill, if you want to add unbilled items from the purchase order, or remove items not received or billed, you'll be able to use the new Manage Purchase Order Items dropdown.
- When creating a bill without entering quantities received on the order, you'll need to decide what action you want to take.