Blog postedited byHeather King
If you're using our Timesheet Automation feature to streamline timesheet entries, you'll notice a couple of changes to the set-up area in Site Admin later this week:
- The Condition Type column will combine the current 'Condition Applies To' and 'Condition Type' columns
- The Start/Finish Time Configuration area will replace the 'Start Time' and 'Finish Time' columns.
What do I need to do?
There's nothing you need to do. Any current timesheet automation conditions you've set up will be automatically updated as follows:
- Standard Hours of Work > Insert Time will become Insert Ordinary Hours
- Standard Hours of Work > Convert Time will become Autofill Ordinary Hours
- Additional Hours of Work > Convert Time will become Convert Overtime.
We're making these changes to prepare for a really exciting update that's coming soon: multiple conditions, which will allow you to have as many 'Insert Ordinary Hours' and 'Convert Overtime' conditions as you need on each day.