How to get Quotes via API?

Hello,

I’m trying to get a list of quotes via the API, corresponding to the list of current quotes, as in the Quotes section of Reports in the GUI, or Create -> Quote in the UI.

I can’t find a zone in the API docs that looks like it does the job, but I notice there’s the ability to join quote information to a task.

Are quotes just a type of task, or are they their own thing? How do I go about getting a list of quotes?

Thanks,
Will.

Hi Will, currently we do not offer a Quote Zone in the API. This will be addressed in a future enhancement, but we are unable to provide an ETA at this time.
regards, Nick

This would be great. I’d love to link online quotes & automated quote tools directly into Aroflo. It’s save me hours each day, and my customers would be stoked.

Hi Nick,

Thanks for your reply. Is there a way to get any more attributes, e.g the Status of a quote, by joining the quote information to a task? By default it looks like I can get the quote amount and the estimator, can I select any other quote attributes? If so, how?

Will.

Hey Will, as Nick already meantioned there is currently no Quote Zone so there is no way to get further details than is currently available.

Thanks for the quick reply. Is there an RSS feed or some other way I can subscribe to API update notices? Do you publish them all in this forum? I don’t mind waiting for this feature but it would be great to get news delivered so I don’t have to keep checking.

Thanks.

You can sign up for our mailing list here: https://help.aroflo.com/display/intro/Subscribe+to+AroFlo's+Mailing+List

Be sure to select AroFlo API as one of the options.

1 Like