Blog postedited byPeter Vojtech
Based on feedback received, we will be releasing a few changes to the way items are added onto a bill from purchase orders. These changes will be live after 5pm AEST Thursday 1st of October.
- Only items that have been received but not billed, and items that have been billed but not received will transfer across to a new bill.
- Both purchase orders and bills will contain a Quantity Billed column, making it easier to see how much of each item has been billed for.
- Bills will contain a colour-coded Totals column, telling you the quantity of items ordered from your purchase order versus the received quantity across all linked bills.
- The quantity received on a purchase order will be read-only for items that have been billed, and will use the same colour codes as seen on the bill to indicate total quantity received vs ordered.
- Stock levels will be adjusted not from the quantity received on a purchase order, but from the quantity received on a bill.
- On a bill, if you want to add unbilled items from the purchase order, or remove items not received or billed, you'll be able to use the new Manage Purchase Order Items dropdown.
- When creating a bill without entering quantities received on the order, you'll need to decide what action you want to take.
Join our webinar
We've scheduled a webinar for Wednesday, 7 October 2020 at 11:30 am (AEST) which will cover these changes.